Matching Progressive Employers and Experienced Candidates
We are a bespoke online recruitment platform for employers wishing to hire experienced candidates.
- Whether a private entrepreneur, startup, SME, school or university, we celebrate and promote forward thinking employers and charities who champion the unrivalled talent of our accomplished candidates.
- We encourage employers to think about flexible working practices and promote these jobs and voluntary roles extensively.
- BNW has a wide network and we advertise each role individually dependent on the target audience for each vacancy.
- We only charge for listing roles, we do not charge commission or have any hidden charges in our recruitment process.
- Many ways to use us:
- Listing only: Extensive email, social media and advertising campaigns.
- Listing and shortlist: Extensive email, social media and advertising campaigns, plus we shortlist applications for you.
- Confidential listing: Extensive email, social media and advertising campaigns in our name.
- Returner Programmes: Please contact us if you are thinking of creating a returner programme within your company or would like to advertise a current programme to our candidates.
An umbrella for Returners, Rethinkers, Rebalancers and Retirers, providing easily accessible jobs and charitable opportunities.
- We offer general support, CV and career advice plus a variety of courses to help up-skill candidates and give greater confidence.
- All applicants must have 5+years' work experience and most have come to us through word of mouth.
- We are very select in what roles we offer, only listing roles we would take on ourselves.
How We Work
- Employers - post a new role. Suitable candidates are alerted by via our website, social media posts and external advertising sites.
- Candidates - set up personal alerts. This ensures applicants view suitable positions directly they are posted. Crucial to being the first to know as many lovely roles are snapped up quickly. Candidates then apply through our site.
Returning - wanting to return to work after a break.
Rethinking - wish to find a new role.
Rebalancing - reassessing your work/life balance.
Retiring - are interested in a charitable role.
Some of our wonderful roles are snapped up quickly
Sign up and create alerts to beat the crowd!
The Country Food Trust urgently needed to recruit an experienced person to join our expanding team and we turned to Bold New World to help. Being a growing charity, it was important that our new recruit fit our culture quickly, had a real can-do attitude and understood hard work. Katharine Landale took time to understand our brief and undertook the task in a thoroughly professional manner. Katharine was efficient, discrete, positive and added a good dose of humour to the recruitment process. The result was we were introduced to an exceptional candidate whom we hired within a week. Katharine is an absolute pleasure to work with and we would not hesitate in recommending BNW”.
Tim Woodward, Chief Executive - THE COUNTRY FOOD TRUST
As Sparrow Garden Design grew, we needed someone to take over the back office and day to day detailed running of the company quickly – they needed to be efficient, friendly and able to use their initiative. We approached Bold New World and, very quickly, they found the perfect candidate. Having previously worked seven days a week and on call 24 hours a day, she and was now looking for a less demanding schedule but with an exciting new business – luckily for us she decided to join us and has used her efficiency to transform and streamline the office and accounting systems.
The perfect candidate for us was someone returning to work who was happy to work a few days a week – ideally with a bit of flexibility as to which days. She fitted the bill perfectly with her confidence and natural way with people. We would not hesitate to recommend Bold New World.
Sparrow Morgan-Grenville, Founder - SPARROW GARDEN DESIGN