Specialists in Small Businesses
Executive search for your growing business
- Hire Once - Hire Well. Vital to our to hiring process is an appreciation of your individual company, its culture, its aspiration, its yin and yang. We take time to understand all areas of your business and how it is unique.
- Saving you time and money. By understanding your business, we guarantee to save you both time and money in finding candidates who will not only hit the ground running, but sprint into the future beside you.
- 100% Success. To date we are proud to have an 100% success rate in our executive search. Being small business specialists, we understand the dynamics of a close but expanding team. We are able to give training where necessary to both companies and candidates and will only step away once a vacancy is filled and all expectations have been exceeded.
- Candidates. We only recruit experienced people possessing solid business experience. We take to interview candidates extensively, check background details, references and qualifications. We encourage training and give advice if needed.
- Flexibility. Adaptability is also now key in both the hiring process and work environment. We advise on the best way to structure each role to suit every company situation.
Some of the areas we cover:
- Marketing & Communications:
PR, Marketing, Investor Relations and Event Organising roles.
- Business Support:
HR, EA, Admin, Research.
Board, Trustee and Fundraising appointments.
- SME: Senior Management.
- Marketing & Communications:
Promoting roles with companies we know well.
Offering advice and offering reskilling to each candidate.
At least 5+years' work experience.
Only promoting roles in trusted companies and charities.
CV, interview and career advice plus information on recommended retraining/reskilling courses.
"Bold New World made our search for an experienced person to fill a part time role in our office easy. They understood exactly what we needed and ensured we had a number of excellent candidates to interview. As a result we have found the ideal employee for our business. I thoroughly recommend their services."
Nick Hornby, Managing Partner - CERNO CAPITAL
"I was delighted with how easy it was to apply for the role and how speedy the process was. In addition, the roles offered by BNW are varied and not just focused on one industry to location."
Successful Bold New World Candidate
"The Country Food Trust urgently needed to recruit an experienced person to join our expanding team and we turned to Bold New World to help. Being a growing charity, it was important that our new recruit fit our culture quickly, had a real can-do attitude and understood hard work. Katharine Landale took time to understand our brief and undertook the task in a thoroughly professional manner. Katharine was efficient, discrete, positive and added a good dose of humour to the recruitment process. The result was we were introduced to an exceptional candidate whom we hired within a week. Katharine is an absolute pleasure to work with and we would not hesitate in recommending BNW”.
Tim Woodward, Chief Executive - THE COUNTRY FOOD TRUST
"We posted a position on Bold New World for a brand ambassador in October 2019. As a result we are now successfully working with a freelance brand ambassador who comes with 20 years’ experience in the footwear industry and is a great help to us expanding our distribution networks and growing the brand. She now represents us in Buckinghamshire, Sussex and Bedfordshire. Thank-you for your help."
Lucy, Director - TALOLO BOOTS
"As Sparrow Garden Design grew, we needed someone to take over the back office and day to day detailed running of the company quickly – they needed to be efficient, friendly and able to use their initiative. We approached Bold New World and, very quickly, they found the perfect candidate. Having previously worked seven days a week and on call 24 hours a day, she and was now looking for a less demanding schedule but with an exciting new business – luckily for us she decided to join us and has used her efficiency to transform and streamline the office and accounting systems.
The perfect candidate for us was someone returning to work who was happy to work a few days a week – ideally with a bit of flexibility as to which days. She fitted the bill perfectly with her confidence and natural way with people. We would not hesitate to recommend Bold New World."
Sparrow Morgan-Grenville, Founder - SPARROW GARDEN DESIGN
"Bold New World makes a daunting task very straightforward. We were delighted with the applicants and would not hesitate to recommend Bold New World.”
Lucinda Sowerbutts - TIM GOSLING LTD.
"At last an agency that understands that women of my age (55) are more than capable and have a ton of life and work experience to offer to prospective employers. I found it very difficult to be taken seriously by a number of other agencies but with Bold New World, I was put forward for a job that suits me down to the ground and was offered the position the same day as my interview - and I was the 11th candidate! One very happy customer!! Thank you Bean and team". Sam Lane
"Katharine did a fantastic job of solving what was an already challenging brief made even more complex by the onset of Covid-19. Despite this she was able to source, filter and then create a very accomplished shortlist without being able to actually meet them face to face. As a result the interviews we then carried out were all on brief and worthwhile. Thanks to her sterling work, patience and attention to detail we were able to attract exactly the hire we needed. Katharine is great fun to work with too. I could not recommend her and Bold New World highly enough."
Alex Thompson - DOJONO