Bold New World Reskilling Programme
27 - 28 February, 2020
The AllBright Club, 24 Maddox Street, London W1
8.00am - 5.00pm each day
Breakfast, lunch and all course costs
Number of Candidates:
The Bold New World Reskilling Programme is the ultimate confidence giving course. This intensive programme has been spread over two days and is aimed at giving a good knowledge of a wide variety of topics, soft skills and hard tech. With advice on CVs, job applications, interviews and tuition on social media, IT and digital marketing in the workplace, you will leave with far greater confidence in your abilities.
Whether you are returning to work following a break, working in a small office, setting up your own business or taking on more IT responsibility at work, this programme covers all you need to know. Numbers are restricted to 10 ensuring you have the very best training and that the programme is moulded to your individual requirements. All our tutors are used to teaching a wide range of capabilities and are experts in their individual fields.
We will cover a packed programme and the two days will be intense at times. However the AllBright Club is extremely comfy and delegates are always well looked after.
You will need to have a rudimentary computer knowledge, but not necessarily how to use it proficiently. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure about the skill level involved, most topics will be covered from the basics.
- Looking for a new role and want to refresh existing skills
- Returning to work following a break
- Setting up a business
- Needing to take on more tech or social media responsibility at work
- Retiring and need to become more tech savvy
- Social Media
- Overview: Why people follow accounts and why they are important to your personal brand.
- Apps: Understanding Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram. Which should you use, how they differ and how the algorithms work.
- Content: What you should be posting, content curated vs content created. How to find curated content. Tone of voice.
- Best Practices: Posting schedules, engaging with an audience, hashtags and do's and don'ts.
- Tools to help: Content creation and scheduling tools. Stock image websites.
- Tracking Success: Navigating the analytics of each platform.
- Account Optimisation
- Tech Skills
- Business Startup or Home Office: What is best for me/my business? Cloud storage, professional email, accounting packages, managing/creating contacts and newsletters.
- Microsoft: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- iPhone as a Business Tool: Make the most of the power within your iPhone to streamline your business. Management and syncing of contacts and calendars, using iCloud and Siri, storage and backups best settings for minimising costs, maximising privacy and limiting ad tracking. Discover tips and tricks for free calls, battery saving and printing.
- Top 5 Business Apps
- Getting your IT in Shape: Interactive workshop to get in shape and stay in shape with a monthly checklist. Tackling and avoiding IT problems.
- Tech in the Workplace - Returning to work after a break? What I should know.
- Digital Marketing
- Digital 101
- Website creation
- Career Counselling
- CV and applying for a job
- Employer and Candidate Interview Practice
Delegates will be asked to fill in a questionnaire prior to the programme enabling tutors to manage the agenda to everyone's individual needs as far as possible.
To reserve your place or for further information please contact us at email@example.com. We will then invoice you for the price of the course if you could include your invoice details.
The programme is bespoke and therefore limited to 10 people. Places will be offered on a first come basis and will only be secured when payment has been received. The cost is non refundable.
Thank you so much.