More often than not our candidates are recommended by word of mouth to BoNeW. We therefore have excellent people with 5+ years' work experience. All applicants have extensive life-skills and are keen to work. We talk to a vast number of candidates and take trouble to conduct executive searches wherever possible. In addition we do not charge commission on first year's salary.
Do not worry, we would be delighted to help. Please contact us at BoNeW to discuss this further.
Yes! Please contact us at BoNeW to discuss your vacancy.
There are two excellent sources of advice for Returnship Programmes for Employers.
We particularly recommend Women Returners (link below). They are not only experienced at promoting capable women but they have a proven track record of helping companies structure their back to work programmes.
Please contact us at BoNeW to discuss this issue. There is always something we can arrange to ensure you are successful in your search.
Yes, a significant number of them are and we are very keen to represent Returners at BoNeW.
There is a vast untapped pool of highly skilled people (2.4m) looking for fulfilling roles following a career break.
Research shows that Returners offer greater loyalty, enthusiasm and breadth of knowledge than others. They are trusted more and often act as mentors to younger, less experienced people. Hiring a Returner improves office life immeasurably and ticks many boxes for gender and age diversity in your workplace.
Significant independent and government studies have concluded that returners are more experienced, reliable, efficient, loyal. They are able to multi task better than others with less life experience, who have not experienced a career break. They are also completely committed, flexible and hard working.
Hiring a returner is also good for workplace diversity and gender equality.
Sadly Bold New World does not list vacancies for:
- Domestic help.
- Graduate or student roles.
- We recommend: Grapevine
- Restaurant, waiting staff or cleaners.
- We recommend: Grapevine
About our recommendations:
- Sort Your Help
- Consultations and advice on the best available domestic Help to suit your ever changing needs.
- Bespoke searches for the placement of any temporary, permanent and emergency live-in and live-out Help, which includes holiday Help.
- In house training for domestic Help including cooking and housekeeping courses. First Aid courses can also be organised on request.
Click here for more information.
- Grapevine is a private members network. If you are looking to list any domestic vacancy, graduate and student roles, this is a trusted network of members who can buy, sell and promote literally anything at all within the network uk wide. Click here to join https://www.thegrapevineworks.com/recommendation/panda