Are you are looking for a new challenge, and have some experience of Executive Search, Investment Management, Real Estate? Our client is looking for both candidates with experience who wish to progress their career, but will also support those wanting a new challenge who are willing to learn, grow their skills and contribute to this well respected and established firm.
Our clients are an independent executive search firm, founded in 1999. The partnership executes retained executive search and is proud to provide authentic, straight forward advice on senior leadership needs.
All searches are run by one of the partners and they have advised clients across 14 countries.
Clients across the following industries: Real Estate, Investment Management and Hedge Funds. In addition, they also work with growth companies across a number of sectors.
This hire will support the Partners in the research and execution of search mandates.
This individual will be expected to turn their hand to a variety of different tasks and will operate in and gain exposure to a broad range of sector areas (Real Estate, Investment Management, Hedge Funds etc.)
The Research Consultants are fully involved in the whole search process from the inception of an assignment through to completion:
- Market/sector research – read industry press and create news updates to ensure the team keep abreast of developments within key sector areas.
- Market mapping – play a lead role in defining the universe of companies and generating a longlist of candidates.
- Document production – assist with the preparation of pitch documents, presentations, candidate profiles and client update reports.
- Telephone work – conduct approach and source calls. Map the candidate universe by networking extensively on the telephone with sources and candidates. Pitch roles to candidates, obtain detailed career information.
- Candidate and client interaction – attend (and in time) lead interviews and client meetings. Help manage the candidate interview process. Liaise with clients throughout the search process.
- Relationship Management – support the team to ensure the search process runs efficiently from A-Z and externally build relationships and service clients.
- Business Development – while business development is not core to this role, they would be very open to working with anyone who wanted to expand their activities to include sourcing new clients.
Key attributes/personal qualities:
- Career experience in recruitment/executive search or other transferable industries would be beneficial but not essential.
- Previous experience of phone-work and/or key stakeholder management.
- Strong moral background is essential.
- Demonstrate intelligence, sound judgement, common-sense and a mature outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- ‘Can do’ and flexible attitude.
- Tenacious and hard working.
- Ambitious to develop knowledge and build career.
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
- Team player is crucial.
- £30k – £60k d.o.e.
- Bonus of upto 50% share of revenue introduced
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview
All applications through Bold New World Recruitment. Please send a CV and covering letter stating why you would like to apply for this role. Katharine Landale, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest.