Following a number of key wins this year, our established award-winning agency, Gabrielle Shaw Communications (GSC), is looking for a smart and energetic SAM experienced in interiors and lifestyle PR to join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team in Chelsea, London. The ideal candidate would also have drinks experience too.
Who Are We?
Gabrielle Shaw Communications is an established, global luxury and lifestyle communications agency with a track record creating legacies for brands and entrepreneurs, trailblazing some of the most defining campaigns of the past 25 years.
As a member of the TAAN global network of independently owned creative, communications and digital agencies across more than 50 countries, our work is complemented by an extended reach and exceptional learning opportunities.
We love working with entrepreneurs, brands and business across many lifestyle and luxury sectors – fashion, beauty, interiors, travel, food and drink. We have partnered with start-up businesses to create new possibilities, enabled the expansion of growing businesses, and launched global brands into Europe, igniting cultural movements. We place importance on having an integrated approach spanning PR, Social, Digital and Creative.
We pride ourselves in our unique, long-term strategic thinking for each of our clients, building a team around each one that fully understands its ambitions. We have worked with a wide range of brands including Bicester Village, Nurse Jamie, American Express, Peroni, Selfridges, White Desert and HURR.
What Sets Us Apart?
Strategic, yet highly creative, we pride ourselves on being energetic, smart and have an insatiable appetite for what’s next helping our clients to become and stay relevant. We understand the influence or bigger themes from technology and climate change to the pandemic and how to unlock strategic, compelling and meaningful storytelling by connecting a brand’s vision and values to the cultural zeitgeist.
It’s in Our DNA
Our clients reflect our passion. We are purpose-driven and we have always been passionate about sustainability. A female founder-led business we pride ourselves championing female founder-led business but not exclusively. At the same time, we love to work with brands and entrepreneurs whose values chime with ours and those of the evolving world around us. We want to shape a multigenerational and diverse team with shared values of inclusion and equality.
Is this you?
You are an SAM with at least 4 years’ experience. You are passionate about interiors and lifestyle brands with interiors contacts and the ability to pitch across the landscape of PR and Social Media. Articulate and positive, you are a team player and a collaborator with great energy, a ‘can do’ attitude and an ability to make things happen quickly. You know what is happening in the world and love to read/ scroll and share, knowing who is saying and doing what, voluntarily bringing to the table insights, opportunities and ideas. You are an excellent writer with attention to detail.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Understanding the strategic vision of a client and brand, translating this into an action plan to deliver tangible results against clear deliverables and desired output.
- Exceptional media and influencer contacts and ability to deliver quality results through purposeful outreach, pitching across sectors and demonstrating a true understanding of the global media and social landscape.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail; written, spoken presentation and interpersonal.
- Flexibility of approach, agility and ability to multitask.
- Excellent organization and planning skills both short-term deliverables and long-term planning including planning, budgeting, scheduling, monitoring and evaluating.
- Project management and regular reporting to clients through management reports.
- Client management, understanding deliverables, translating into a clear action plan and strategic roadmap that remains one step ahead.
- Out of hours client support when necessary.
- Ability to motivate, manage and mentor junior staff and interns.
- Ability to manage across and upwards to ensure all stakeholders including clients, senior management are aligned.
- Manage the workload and output quality/quantity of AEs and AAs.
- High level of conceptual creativity & initiative.
- Interest and knowledge in cultural trends and movements and an ability to marry this with brand vision and values.
- Being a (digital) storyteller with an innate ability to fuse culture with the brand to create a compelling narrative that will bring the brand proposition to life in a relevant and exciting way.
Further Details and Application
Hours: 9.00am – 6.00pm
Location: London SW10
Flexible: 3 days in the office, 2 WFH
Salary: £35 – £40K dependent on experience
All applications through Bold New World Recruitment. Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the REPLY button above.