Assistant | Private Individual
A wonderful part-time role for an experienced and energetic person. We are looking for a confident, organised, discreet and efficient candidate to work as a right hand person for a private individual, based near Malmesbury.
Please contact us if you have experience of managing both personal and business administration, are proactive enough to sort out new systems, get to grips with existing ones and highlight areas that could be made more efficient.
The ideal candidate would work one day a week, preferably Friday, both from our client’s house and WFH, when required.
Our client has wide ranging business, charitable and general interests and each week will be different; ebay listings, local errands, garden management and property maintenance could all be part of your working day. A willingness to take on anything and enjoy admin are essential. Our wonderful client is very busy and in their words ‘an ideal person would be a clone of me, but like doing admin’. The latter is essential!
- Streamline existing bookkeeping systems and invoicing. Possibly implementing Xero or similar and liaising with accountants.
- Organising mailing lists so experience of Mailchimp beneficial.
- Email organisation and gatekeeping, editing, filing and filtering. Flagging issues that need immediate attention, dealing effectively with others, deleting those that are unnecessary and filing all comprehensively.
- Property management and renovation.
- Take on various household maintenance projects and IT issues.
- Organisation of contents and administration from a house move and sale.
- Filing and general paperwork management. Implement new processes and streamline where possible.
Experience – essential
- Must enjoy admin.
- Basic bookkeeping understanding, use of Xero or similar.
- Microsoft, particularly Excel.
- Mailchimp or other.
- Experience in running all areas of personal administration.
- Strong administrative and organisations skills with the ability to multi task and keep calm.
- Ability to be flexible and re-prioritise near term assignments.
- Strong positive communication skills including excellent written and spoken English.
- Attention to detail.
- Proactive, diplomatic, easy going and must enjoy what they do.
- Team player.
- Discreet and confidential.
Experience – not essential
- Charitable Trust Management and governance.
- Interest in garden management.
- Experience in property maintenance.
- Artist Studio organisation.
Salary: £35 – £45 p.h. self-employed basis
Location: Malmesbury area
Hours: 8 hours a week, 1 days with our client. Possibly wfh at other times
Application: Via Katharine Landale, Bold New World Recruitment. Please provide a CV with covering letter to Katharine Landale at Bold New World Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org or via the apply button above, or call 07778 774848 for further information.
Thank you for your interest.