18 - 19 May, 2021 | Tetbury, Gloucestershire
Two days, 8.00am - 5.00pm
Breakfast, lunch and all course costs
The course is non-residential but accommodation can be organised
£450 to include all course tuition, literature, breakfast, lunch and tea each day
Number of Candidates:
To Reserve Your Place:
Our Reskilling Programme is the ultimate confidence giving, two day course.
This intensive, programme has been carefully designed to cover all you need to know if you are returning to work, setting up your own business, or wishing to upskill in an existing role. Communication and leadership to hard tech, social media, digital marketing, web design, written English, SEO, plus all job application issues, CVs to interview. We cover it all.
Numbers are restricted ensuring you have the very best training and that the programme is moulded to your individual requirements. All our tutors are used to teaching a wide range of capabilities and are experts in their individual fields.
With presentations, advice and practical application, you will leave with far greater confidence and are empowered to communicate the best version of themselves and their brand both verbally and digitally.
But don't just take our word for it, please see the recommendations below.
- Wanting more confidence in the workplace.
- Wishing to communicate themselves or their business URL more effectively.
- Looking to refresh existing skills.
- Returning to work following a break.
- Setting up a business.
- Needing to take on more tech or social media responsibility at work.
- Retiring and need to become more personally tech savvy.
- Giving people the words, skills and confidence to make the most of the every possible connection.
- Setting Up Your Business Life
- From VAT to legalities and insurance this practical section covers all issues needed and helps you make fundamental and informed decisions about the structure of your business life.
- Write Right
- Using creative writing exercises to improve your business and personal communication and USP. Covering writing, grammar and communication skills for websites, correspondence, pitches, presentations, personal statements and all other communication areas of interest.
- Social Media
- Overview: Why people follow accounts and why they are important.
- Apps: Understanding Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram. Which should you use?
- Content: What you should be posting.
- Best Practices: Posting schedules, engaging with an audience, hashtags. Do's and don'ts.
- Tools to help: Content creation and scheduling tools.
- Tracking Success: Navigating the analytics of each platform.
- Account Optimisation:
- Tech Skills
- Business Startup or Home Office: What is best for me/my business? Cloud storage, professional email, accounting packages, managing/creating contacts and newsletters.
- Microsoft: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook. Streamline your business. Management, syncing contacts and calendars, using iCloud and Siri, storage and backups best settings. Discover tips and tricks for free calls, battery saving and printing.
- Top 5 Business Apps
- Getting your IT in Shape: Interactive workshop to get in shape and stay in shape with a monthly checklist. Tackling and avoiding IT problems.
- Tech in the Workplace - Returning to work after a break? What I should know.
- Digital Marketing
- Digital 101
- Brand Management
- Web design
- Job Application Process
- Covering Letters
- Interview technique
Previous candidates have said
"Well done and thank you very much for the faultless organisation of the really informative course last week. There was no doubt that all the speakers you had organised were at the top of their field. They not only managed to really inspire all of us, with their invaluable knowledge, but were extremely helpful and more importantly patient! It was great to meet the others in our group, strangely we all seemed to have many things in common despite all the different locations of our home lives.I would love to sign up for a ‘refresher’ course if you find time to organise one for us." Lotte L
- "...a big thank you for organising the whole course, for bringing together such brilliant people to teach us, each one so enthusiastic and knowledgable and patient! I hope you were pleased with how it all went, you should be. I found it all very inspiring and enjoyed meeting everyone. What a great group of women. I have come away with several things but most importantly for me that I have to have a stronger back story and belief in what is achievable!" Sophie F
- "I couldn’t think of anyone better to host BNW’s reskilling programme. Your warmth and enthusiasm for BNW and for all the participants is infectious. You have a gift for putting people at ease and for making them feel good about themselves. The mood at the end of the conference was incredibly upbeat and I felt like I had learnt an awful lot. I came out feeling empowered and confident." Victoria P
- "This is a fantastic 2 day course packed full of useful information to help give you the confidence you need to return to work or to help you if you are setting up a new business. It's fun, interactive, really helps with confidence and meeting like minded people. I can't recommend it highly enough. You can also enjoy the wonderful setting in the AllBright Club. Katharine works tirelessly to make the 2 days a really positive and helpful experience. It doesn't matter what your experience is - there's a great have a go mentality. Check out Bold New World...." Charlotte S
- To reserve your place or for further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then invoice you.
- The programme is bespoke and therefore limited to 12 people. Places will be offered on a first come basis and will only be secured when payment has been received.
- Delegates will be asked to complete a questionnaire prior to the programme so we know what you wish to learn as far as possible.
- You will need to have a rudimentary computer knowledge, but not how to use it proficiently.
- All costs will be refunded should the course be cancelled due to the Coronavirus. We will act in accordance with Governmental advice.
Thank you so much.