12 - 13 October, 2021 | Barn Drift, Cley, North Norfolk
Two days, 8.00am - 5.00pm
Lunch, tea and all course costs each day
The course is non-residential but accommodation is easily organised
Number of Candidates:
To Reserve Your Place:
2 groups of 7 people
Our Reskilling Programme is the ultimate confidence giving, two day course.
This intensive, programme has been carefully designed to cover all you need to know if you are returning to work, setting up your own business, or wishing to upskill in an existing role. Communication and leadership to hard tech, social media, digital marketing, web design, written English, SEO, plus all job application issues, CVs to interview. We cover it all.
Our business coach will be in touch before the course begins ensuring we cover everything you wish to focus on. We guarantee throughout your two days with us that you have the very best training and that the programme is moulded to your individual requirements. All our tutors are used to teaching a wide range of capabilities and are experts in their individual fields.
With presentations, advice and practical application, you will leave with far greater confidence and feel empowered to communicate the very best version of yourself and your brand both verbally and digitally.
But don't just take our word for it, please see the recommendations at the bottom of the page.
- Wanting more tech and business and social media confidence.
- Wishing to better communicate their USP.
- Looking to refresh existing skills.
- Returning to work following a break.
- Setting up a business.
- Taking on more tech or social media responsibility.
- Retiring and need to become more personally tech savvy.
- Giving people the words, skills and confidence to make the most of the every possible connection.
- Setting Up Your Business Life
- From VAT to legalities and insurance this practical section covers all issues needed and helps you make fundamental and informed decisions about the structure of your business life.
- Write Right
- Using creative writing exercises to improve your business and personal communication and USP. Covering writing, grammar and communication skills for websites, correspondence, pitches, presentations, personal statements and all other communication areas of interest.
- Social Media
- Overview: Why people follow accounts and why they are important.
- Apps: Understanding Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram. Which should you use?
- Content: What you should be posting.
- Best Practices: Posting schedules, engaging with an audience, hashtags. Do's and don'ts.
- Tools to help: Content creation and scheduling tools.
- Tracking Success: Navigating the analytics of each platform.
- Account Optimisation:
- Tech Skills
- Business Startup or Home Office: What is best for me/my business? Cloud storage, professional email, accounting packages, managing/creating contacts and newsletters.
- Microsoft: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook. Streamline your business. Management, syncing contacts and calendars, using iCloud and Siri, storage and backups best settings. Discover tips and tricks for free calls, battery saving and printing.
- Top 5 Business Apps
- Getting your IT in Shape: Interactive workshop to get in shape and stay in shape with a monthly checklist. Tackling and avoiding IT problems.
- Tech in the Workplace - Returning to work after a break? What I should know.
- Digital Marketing
- Brand Management
- Web design
- Job Application Process
- Covering Letters
- Interview technique
- Business Coaching
- Sophie Beeley is a certified professional coach. She works with women in business as well as those setting up on their own across a wide range of issues such as building confidence, clarity of thought, self esteem, leadership and communication and impact and assertiveness.
- Sophie will have a zoom call with you in advance of the course to understand more about what you want to achieve. You will talk about your goals, address what’s holding you back and identify how you can make the most of the Reskilling Programme.
- Together you will define at least three workable actions to help you move forward.
- Over the course of the two days Sophie will be on hand to co-ordinate the support and information you need to get the most out of the Reskilling Programme.
Previous candidates have said
- "Gorgeous setting - tasteful, professional, comfortable and a generous and warm host. A really lovely group of people from an interesting array of businesses. Delicious food provided for us throughout the day. We were all made to feel really welcome, the team gelled well and so did most of the coaches. There was a huge amount of information shared, in a relatively short & intense time period. Offering a photographer and a business coach through were really, really lovely extra touches - you went above and beyond expectations by offering this. Thank you." Milly W
- .. it is hard to imagine how one could improve any of the content and it was all extremely well executed." Sarah MW
- "The BNW Reskilling course was fabulous. It exceeded my expectations on every level. Katharine left no stone unturned in her organisation, attention to detail and the welcoming and collaborative nature of the whole event. The hand-picked Coaches were not only all experts in their field but fun, informative and very generous with their knowledge." The word that comes to mind when I think about the 2 days is collaboration. The other participants were all amazing women with exciting plans. This infused the whole event and I not only learnt a lot, but have also made some fabulous new contacts. The opportunity to have our business photos done professionally was amazing, as was the opportunity to work with an experienced Life Coach. I have come away from the course buzzing with ideas, passion and excitement for the future. I cannot recommend this course more highly and I will definitely be doing any follow up courses that BNW offers.Thank you so much BNW - this is a brilliant concept!" Jo D
- I thought the course was very good and much prefer learning interactively." Lorna B
- "Well done and thank you very much for the faultless organisation of the really informative course last week. There was no doubt that all the speakers you had organised were at the top of their field. They not only managed to really inspire all of us, with their invaluable knowledge, but were extremely helpful and more importantly patient! It was great to meet the others in our group, strangely we all seemed to have many things in common despite all the different locations of our home lives. I would love to sign up for a ‘refresher’ course if you find time to organise one for us." Lotte L
- "...a big thank you for organising the whole course, for bringing together such brilliant people to teach us, each one so enthusiastic and knowledgable and patient! I hope you were pleased with how it all went, you should be. I found it all very inspiring and enjoyed meeting everyone. What a great group of women. I have come away with several things but most importantly for me that I have to have a stronger back story and belief in what is achievable!" Sophie F
- "I couldn’t think of anyone better to host BNW’s reskilling programme. Your warmth and enthusiasm for BNW and for all the participants is infectious. You have a gift for putting people at ease and for making them feel good about themselves. The mood at the end of the conference was incredibly upbeat and I felt like I had learnt an awful lot. I came out feeling empowered and confident." Victoria P
- "This is a fantastic 2 day course packed full of useful information to help give you the confidence you need to return to work or to help you if you are setting up a new business. It's fun, interactive, really helps with confidence and meeting like minded people. I can't recommend it highly enough. You can also enjoy the wonderful setting in the AllBright Club. Katharine works tirelessly to make the 2 days a really positive and helpful experience. It doesn't matter what your experience is - there's a great have a go mentality. Check out Bold New World...." Charlotte S
- To reserve your place or for further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then invoice you.
- The programme is bespoke and therefore limited to 14 people (split into 2 groups). Places will be offered on a first come basis and will only be secured when payment has been received.
- Our business coach will be in touch with you prior to the course and talk you through a questionnaire ensuring the coaches know beforehand which areas you wish to concentrate on.
- You will need to have a rudimentary computer knowledge, but not how to use it proficiently.
- All costs will be refunded should the course be cancelled due to the Coronavirus. We will act in accordance with Governmental advice.
Thank you so much.